Thursday, January 27, 2011

21?

I think I ate the state of Idaho out of food yesterday. Every where I went and everything I did involved food. I think when you get older for some reason people just want to take you out to eat for your birthday, and I love it! I over ate, I under ate...no wait. But seriously, I went out to eat 3 different times during the span of my birthday. Today I plan on working out. A nice cardio workout. Lord help me.

Is it just me or do people feel older once you hit a certain age? Well I do. I'm fully aware that I am young but I feel old...well older. All I could think about when I was 18 was turning 21 and now that it is here, well it's not all that exciting my friends. I had a great birthday tho, thanks to all who participated in making it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment